Coki Beach Snorkeling Tour
Coki beach is a small, pretty, well-visited beach. It is loved by many for its lively vibe and easy snorkeling. Cruise-ship passengers dominate the beach during the week and local families on weekends. Vendors and booths surround the beach selling just about everything beachgoers demand including food, drinks, and souvenirs.
Our Trip Program:
- Our tour guide Nazmi will pick you up from your hotel/airport/ port or any other point.
- Then, he will drive you to several parts of St. Thomas witnesses the natural beauty that St. Thomas has to offer.
- After that, you will visit Mountain Top which soars to 2,100 feet above sea level and views extend toward the British Virgin Islands.
- Sightseeing: visiting interesting places to enjoy spectacular views.
- Then you will enjoy the sunbeams, on the funniest beach on St. Thomas, Coki Beach.
Note: Admissions into Coki Beach is free, and snorkeling rentals are not included in the tour price.
We offer group and private tours.
Contact us for further information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org