Island, Magens Bay Tour
Magens Bay is just one of the reasons why the US Virgin Island of St. Thomas is such a popular holiday isle. The island’s favorite beach is a curving arc of white sand and bright blue water. It’s protected by a forested arboretum and palm trees, ensuring calm waves for swimming and kayaking.
Our Trip Program:
- Our tour guide Nazmi will pick you up from your hotel/airport/ port or any other point.
- Then, he will drive you to several parts of St. Thomas witness the natural beauty that St. Thomas has to offer.
- After that you will visit Mountain Top which soars to 2,100 feet above sea level and views extend toward the British Virgin Islands.
- Sightseeing: visiting interesting places to enjoy spectacular views.
- Stop by the duty-free shops which sell jewellery, T-shirts, spirits, and souvenirs.
- Then you will enjoy the sun beams, the crystal clear blue water and the white sand at Magens Bay Beach.
Note: Admissions into Magens Bay Beach is NOT included in the tour price. $5/adult, children under 12 years old are free.
We offer group and private tours.
Contact us for further information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org